I was born and raised in Texoma, as was my wife Stephanie. We met at the Baptist Student Ministry at MSU in the fall of 1997. Just over a year later we were married in a little country church in Antelope Texas and she’s put up with me ever since. We’ve got four kids, Dalton, Ashli, Trinity and Adam. They can be a handful at times but we are thankful for them every single day. In December of 2003 I began working part time pushing buttons two Sunday mornings a month at KMOC. From then on I began to take on various responsibilities until finally in the summer of 2010 Keith decided to keep me around full time. I now serve as the Operation’s Director and am blessed to work with a team of great folks who are passionate about sharing the hope and encouragement that is found in Jesus Christ. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for the future of KMOC as it continues to broadcast the Message of Christ here in Texoma.
- Favorite Verse: Ephesians 4:1
- Hobbies: I enjoy fishing, camping, hiking, lounging around in a hammock, and picnics with the family.
- Favorite Artists: Unspoken, NF, MercyMe, Trip Lee, Citizen Way, Crowder, NEEDTOBREATHE, & Matt Maher
- Favorite Foods: Pretty much anything that doesn’t include pickles, tomatoes and cucumbers
- Favorite Quote: “There is no more powerful antidote in dealing with evil than filling your mind and imagination with the Word of God” – Ravi Zacharias