I'm proud to say that I was born and raised in Texoma. My wife Liz and I have been married for nearly 25 years, and we have 4 daugters: Grace, Sandee, Jacki and Charity; 4 grandsons: Preston, Colston, Legend, and Hayden; and 1 Grandaughter: Avery.
Radio has long been a passion of mine. I got my job in radio right out of high school at the age of 17, and that's when the "Radio Bug" bit me and I haven't been the same since! Then in late February/early March of 1993 I became a Blood Bought Believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. Since that time I have stepped up to what I believe the Lord has called me to: Christian Radio.
I believe Christian Radio in general, and KMOC in particular, can indeed have an impact on the culture of Texoma. We will continue to fill the airwaves with music and programs that glorify our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Making known and glorifying Jesus Christ is more than just a catch phrase for KMOC. We take seriously that we are Texoma's Christian Station.
"Jesus Christ and Him crucified"
It's who we are. It's what we do.
- Favorite verse: Phil. 3:10; "That I may know Him and the Power of His Ressurection, the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable to His death"
- Hobby's: Cycling
- Favorite Artists: Chris Tomlin; DecembeRadio; Sara Groves; Third Day; And the list Goes On!
- Favorite foods: A mess of red beans cooked with a big chunk of salt pork and served with browned cornbread cooked in a cast iron skillet; Southern fried chicken with thick milk gravy; And I can't leave out fresh caught Crappie that's been rolled in cornmeal and deep fried; Or maybe 18 ounces of Medium cooked Sirloin...an inch thick with a touch of salt.....then there is.......I better stop here....already made myself pretty hungry!
- Favorite Quote 1: "Prayer doesn't prepare you for the greater work...prayer IS the greater work" Oswald Chambers from "My Utmost for His Highest"
- Favorite Quote 2:"God has spoke, and He has not stuttered" Tony Evans
- Favorite Quote 3: "It is better to be divided by the Truth, than to be united in error" also Tony Evans
- Favorite Quote 4: "An unguarded strength is actually a double weakness" Oswald Chambers...MUFHH
This could go on forever, so I'll stop now!